[Android App] Fcmam5 : AIO Store News



Today, I am very happy to release the first draft of a new mobile app (Android-only for now) that lets you to be on touch with My Blog, my YouTube channel, Facebook page's News

Fcmam5 Geek cartoon (on the blog's logo)

You Can Download it from here
Download Fcmam5: Blog News 1.0 for Android
or DropBox : https://db.tt/bINkG1Ut
(I'm looking for another APP STORE)

I've test it on BlueStacks and Ooredoo  Tablet (Crius Tablet - Q7A)


Updated : 2014-05-21 

- Added to 1mobile.com market

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

مساحة اشهارية


Download our Toolbar !
Contact me :



About Fcmam5:AIO Store

Fcmam5: AIO Store is a blog by Fortas Abdeldjalil (Fcmam5) where you'll find All In One software collection , small tools programmed by me, maybe some arabized programs , eBooks and more ..
I Wish that one day that blog became one of the biggest AIO or AMS blogs, i belive that if i want i can ☺

Stats for Nerds


Feedage Grade A rated
Free counters!
 
Blogger Templates