Be one of the CyberKL Afer Format CD" Team

As-salamu alaykum (السلام عليكم)

The Fcmam5 : AIO Store's logo with question marks

Dear Fcmam5 : AIO Store friends, I need your help
I need a little inspiration for an AIO project, I start preparing for a new After Format disk/CD containing the best freewares & tools to have after formatting your PC, I need your ideas for the design & the content what do you propose for me ? Leave a comment if you have any idea, any free background any list of useful programs, websites, tools ..
Your name will be added as a member of the "CyberKL Afer Format CD" team , i will contact you if i used one of your ideas .

The "CyberKL Afer Format CD Team" :

  • Be the first team member !

If you want to be a sponsor, or you want advertise your blog/website or product by placing a banner on the AIO , please leave a comment or contact me .

   


You can choose from my Designed AIO's playlist (YouTube)
You don't have time? Why you don't use YouTube Tuto Helper 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOP Arabic MOOC Websites (أفضل مواقع التعليم الذاتي عن بعد)

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله تعالى و بركاته Hello all, welcome to Fcmam5: AIO Store . Today's article is for Arabs, and Arabic speakers ...