Pimp My Mouse - Reviews, Awards & Testimonials

Feel free to contact me about your article and it will very probably be listed here (I accept Blog/Forum article, comments ..). Help me spread the world about Pimp My Mouse too.

Pimp My Mouse - Reviews, Awards & Testimonials

Softpedia

Giorgiana Arghire from Softpedia.com 's review for Pimp My Mouse
A user-friendly and intuitive software solution that can come in handy to all those who want to quickly replace their mouse cursor
All in all, Pimp My Mouse can prove to a reliable tool for those who want to either personalize their mouse cursor or who just want to play a prank, although undoing the changes can be more difficult than initially thought. - Giorgiana Arghire/Softpedia.com

SOFTPEDIA "100% CLEAN" AWARD

100% clean award from Softpedia for Pimp My Mouse
Softpedia guarantees that Pimp My Mouse 1.4 is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors.
Read the full review at: SOFTPEDIA "100% CLEAN" AWARD



GuGuZhu
GuGzhu's review for Pimp My Mouse
小程序帮助您轻松通过添加新的光标文件,或在您的computer.And寻找他们改变你的光标给你的鼠标指针的位置( X,Y) ;设计人员和开发人员需要这个。 - GuGuZhu
Read the review at: GuGuZhu

SuperDownloads

SuperDownloads's review for Pimp My MouseSe você não desejar baixar nenhum novo cursos, o Pimp My Mouse conta com quatro alternativas disponíveis. Para usá-los, basta selecionar a opção “Choose from List”. No entanto, se você fez o download do seu próprio cursor, use “Add New Cursor” para indicar a pasta na qual ele está armazenado.
Roda em XP/Vista/7/8/8.1
 - SuperDownloads
Read the review at: SuperDownloads

Download82.com

http://www.download82.com/download/windows/pimp-my-mouse/Pimp My Mouse has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean. -Download82.com

Shareware.de

Pimp My Mouse sorgt für Abwechslung beim Blick auf den Mauszeiger. Die Freeware durchsucht lokale Datenträger nach installierten Cursor-Grafiken und ändert den Mauszeiger auf Wunsch.
Shareware.de's review for Pimp My MouseDie Funktionsweise von Pimp My Mouse ist schnell erklärt. Das Gratistool durchstöbert die Festplatte nach passenden Maus-Grafiken in den Formaten ICO, CUR oder ANI. Mit wenigen Tastenklicks ersetzt man den Standard-Mauszeiger durch eine andere Grafik. Außerdem zeigt der Helfer die aktuelle Position des Cursors auf dem Desktop per X- und Y-Koordinaten an.
Das kostenlose Pimp My Mouse erspart Windows-Nutzern den Griff in die Untiefen der Systemsteuerung beim Wechsel der Grafik für die Anzeige des Mauscursors. Kurzum: Ein praktischer Helfer für Fans ungewöhnlicher Mauszeiger. - Shawn/Shareware.de
Read the review at: Shareware.de


Freeware.de

Freeware.de review for Pimp My Mouse+ Pro
Wechselt bestehenden Mauszeiger
Erkennt ICO-, ANI-, CUR-Grafiken
- Contra
Nur auf Englisch erhältlich
Read the review at: Freeware.de

Baixaki

Pimp My Mouse on BaixakiPimp My Mouse é um aplicativo leve e prático cuja função é simplesmente alterar o ícone apresentado pelo ponteiro do mouse no seu computador. Sem requerer instalação, basta executá-lo para fazer a mágica acontecer.
Desde que você tenha arquivos nos formatos ANI, CUR e ICO, é possível usar praticamente qualquer desenho no lugar do cursor do mouse: o programa pode alterá-lo facilmente e sem requerer reinicialização do sistema. -Allan Valin/Baixaki
Read the review at: Baixaki.br

xDowns

Pimp My Mouse on xDowns如果您想对每一个小小方面他们按照自己的风格和喜好的计算机进行个性化设置的用户之一,机会是你已经尝试修改鼠标光标。Pimp My Mouse是一个应用程序,特别是为了帮助您简化这项任务,特别是如果你是一个新手不有很多经验与此操作而创建。

绿盟提示:又一个被误报的软件,已经提交给360等待过白名单,别不认识都报毒啊,亲 -xDowns
Read the review at: xDowns

KounGeek

برنامج Pimp my mouse على مدونة كون جيك koun geek برنامج مجاني وبسيط يساعدك في تغير شكل الماوس بنجاح وفي ضغطات بسيطة فقط والجميل في ذلك أن البرنامج تم تطويره من أيدي مطور عربي لذلك فهو يحتاج منا كل الدعم والتشجيع. - Seddek Iguijji
Read the review at: KounGeek


Who's next !

They published Pimp My Mouse
Download Pimp My Mouse from ZDNet.com
Download Pimp My Mouse from DownloadAtoz   . 
/// Updated : September 14th,2014 // 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOP Arabic MOOC Websites (أفضل مواقع التعليم الذاتي عن بعد)

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله تعالى و بركاته Hello all, welcome to Fcmam5: AIO Store . Today's article is for Arabs, and Arabic speakers ...